In this section you can find out about the day-to-day running of our school and our key contact details.
Our school community is committed to:
- Emotional resilience and social competence
- Achieving academic potential
- Developing competent learners who actively seek and use knowledge
- Promoting compassion and global awareness
- Fostering effective communicators
- Balancing independence and collaboration
- Encouraging problem solving and informed risk taking
- The individual needs of the child.
- A respect for one’s self.
- A respect for, and cooperation with, others in the school and in the community.
- A respect for our wonderful school environment
- Be free of social justice inequities.
- Have high expectations.
- Have a sense of self-worth (a positive self concept) and self-discipline.
- Be given the opportunity to work within a climate of trust, caring, sharing and respect, conducive to harmonious working relationships.
- Be given the freedom to make decisions they believe will assist with the social and emotional development of each child.
- Be supported in their endeavours by the school policy on behaviour management.
Community members/parents, as partners in learning process should:
- Be supported in their efforts to provide a home atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Be given the opportunity to establish positive and constructive communications with school.
- Be given the opportunity to share in the school decision making.
Vision and purpose
We provide high quality education that assists our students to develop a love of learning, develop judgement and a sense of responsibility, understand the past and prepare to embrace the future.
We empower learners to be informed, effective and responsible citizens in a changing world.
Putting learning first ~ every child, every day